Monday 30 January 2012

About Freddie Thompson Photography

Freddie Thompson Photography
Freddie Thompson Photography was started by myself, Matt 'Freddie' Thompson, in 2007 when I decided to take my passion of people photography to the next level. My second son was born in 2009 so the photography was put on hold for a couple of years but in 2011 we were back in business with a new website, design, album suppliers and ethos.

I am a family man first and foremost. I have a beautiful wife, two fantastic boys and a yorkie called Rosie. The house is full of life and energy, which is just how I like it. Children (and dogs) keep you on your toes, they make you feel young and keep a smile on your face (most of the time). I hope that I portray some of that life and energy into my photography.

We are based in Colchester, Essex and cover both Essex and Suffolk. We understand how hectic and stressful weddings can be so we aim to make choosing a wedding photographer stress free and simple. We are down to earth, friendly and treat each potential client with the attention and professionalism they deserve.

We offer two simple packages that are far from ordinary...

CD only Package
  • All consultations both before and after the wedding day
  • All day photography from bridal preparations to first dance
  • The first 100 photos on CD with re-print permission
  • A set of low resolution photos specifically for online social networking enabling you to share your photos with your family and friends
This package is £465

Album Package
  • All consultations, both before and after the wedding day
  • All day photography from bridal preparations to first dance
  • The first 60 images (20 pages) to include in your individual, professionally printed and bound digital album from either our Uk or Italian printers
  • Peace of mind - We are fully insured and I am a member of the Society of Wedding and Portrait Photographers (SWPP)
This package is £795

In addition to this we can offer...
  • Engagement shoot for £99 (usually £175) for weddings booked before 31st March 2012
  • CD of your images for £200
Next update coming soon


No comments:

Post a Comment